In this article, we are going to review the Breville BES840XL the Infuser Espresso Machine. This machine does the infusion automatically and manually. In fact, this machine was designed and engineered in Australia. Moreover, this machine has automatic cleaning and there’s an “empty me” sign comes out when the trip tray is full. The Brevielle has PID temperature control. However, this feature is not available in the machines that have the same price as the Brevielle. In addition to that, the PID control makes the temperature extremely consistent. The gauge in front of the machine indicates if you are over or under extracting the coffee.
Another feature is that this espresso machine has a magnetic camper located in the front of it. Additionally, the port filter retains the heat properly. Also, this machine comes with 4 filter basket. It has pressurized and none pressurized filter baskets for both single and double shots. Furthermore, the steam arm in this machine steams milk in 15 seconds.
This machine discharges the heat automatically. In order for the boiler to cool down this machine purge the steam and the heat automatically. However, this process must be done manually in other machines. Also there is a hidden tool box behind the trip tray. It contains a scoop, auntie for the group head and a backflow. This machine comes with a water filter and a nozzle for hot water. Also when you took off the reservoir the lid stays with it. This machine is designed in stainless steel color and with some plastic underneath it. Overall this is a really nicely designed machine.
- The 1600 watt thermocoil heating system only heats water on demand, making better temperature consistency.
- Replaceable water filter so you can make sure coffee is free from scale and water impurities.
- Easy to clean and maintain, with a removable drip tray and a dry puck feature.
- Beautiful stainless steel design.
- Doesn’t include a grinder which means that you would have to get one separately.
- The small reservoir can be a problem for some people.