This is a really nice semi automatic machine. It can automatically brew black coffee and with the steam bar you can make other drinks like cappuccino or café latte. The water tank comes with a filter. Right on the top of the Gaggia Brera Superautomatic Espresso Machinethere is a ceramic grinder. In fact, the lid comes off and it’s sealed for the sides to keep the beans fresh. Also the lid is made with uv-treated plastic to keep the light and the air away from the coffee beans. This machine has a grind adjuster. As matter of fact you can adjust the machine to grind coarsely or finely. Furthermore, you can use pre-ground coffee which is very handy for people who drinks decaf coffee. In the front of the machine there are two buttons which indicates the coffee sizes. This machine can brew large and small cups. Additionally, this machine has a strength selector. This machine can make standard, weak and strong coffee. Also this machine can be adjusted for small or big mugs. In addition to that, this machine has a removable trip tray. The reservoir holds 41 ounces of water. The group of the browser can be removed easily and it must be rinsed under cold water.
- This machine has a ceramic grinder.
- This machine comes with Mavea water filter to filter the water before extraction.
- The programmable feature allows you to select the size and the strength of the coffee.
- It has a rapid steam technology to froth the milk quickly.
- It can’t brew coffee in large cups.
- The water tank is so small.